2010年8月27日星期五

my result

haiz...
that people Geografi can take 71 mark
why i can take 60 mark only
this result is low than second exam
aaa....

sejarah
i have reading this subject
but reading form 1 and 2
did reading form 3
exam came out 30 questions is form 3
i want go to die
form 1 and 2 19/30
form3 4/30
all is 22/60
wah lau de
so sweat for sejarah ...

my BC 74 mark
haha~~~
my paper 2 din 离题
wakaka...

my MM 80 mark
paper 1 is very low 29 only
paper 2 is ok la
but all oso negligent

my KH 50 mark
because i din reading
at school 才 see only
so ^.^

my BI
haiz...
paper 2 so low mark
paper 1 also low
so my BI paper is fail
my 39 mark
T.T

oh my sains ~~~
less than one mark can be pass
ah....
that teacher 'Epen'
cannot give me one mark ...
"(gao sui)"

BM
is my dead cave
paper 1 8 marks only
dun know how to do ah ?
all paper 1 let me ....

没有评论:

发表评论